Variohm Throttle Position Sensor (LH) from Northampton Motorsport (left hand / clockwise) with a standard AMP socket.
The Variohm Euro XPD D-Shaft TPS is a Non-Contacting Rotary Position Sensor. It is extremely robust and offers long life. It is IP68 protection rated and has selectable mounting options. The D-Shaft comes with a 32mm PCD mounting.
- Typical Life Cycle: >50 million movements (restriction by mechanics)
- Torque: < 0.1 Ncm
- Measuring range: 360º redundant, signal 1 cw, signal 2 ccw
- Housing: High grade temperature resistant plastic
- D-Shaft: Nylon 66
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +125° C (Short term 150º C)
- Vibration: 5…2000 Hz; Amax = 0.75 mm; amax = 20g to IEC 60068-2-6
- IP rating: IP68 (minimum)
- Supply Voltage: 5V +/- 0.5V
- Output signal: Ratiometric 5%…95% of supply (+/-25mv of specified electrical output range for both start & end voltage)
- Independant linearity: +/- 0.5% of each signal range
- Isolation resistance: 200 MΩ (500 VDC, 1 bar, 2s)
- Cable type: Raychem Spec 55, 24 AWG; Sleeving – Raychem DR25
- 1: Signal
- 2: +5v
- 3: Sensor Earth
This Variohm Throttle Position Sensor (LH) is kept in stock at all times. Estimated dispatch time within one working day.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.