Carbon Collective Molecule Ceramic Coating is a true 9H ultra-hydrophobic coating. Once applied, the coating becomes the active layer on top of the surface, protecting against scratches, swirls, chemicals, bird droppings and UV rays for up to 5 years.
Molecule can be used on its own as a stand-alone coating or used as a base layer for Carbon Collectives Nero Self-Healing Ceramic Coating, increasing durability, and scratch resistance up to 7 years.
Carbon Collective recommend using their Panel Wipe Microfibres with the Pro Range as they have been designed for removing excess coating, increasing your work flow and saving you time.
Safe to be used on the following finishes:
- Matt finishes
- Satin finishes
- Gloss finishes
- Maximum scratch protection
- Makes surface easier to maintain
- Higher active content
- Super Slick application, wipe on wipe off
- Enhances gloss, matt & satin finishes
- Durability & Scratch Resistance:
- True 9H hardness
- Durable for a minimum of 5 years
- Durable for 7 years when paired with our Nero Self-Healing Ceramic Coating
- More durable & longer lasting than dealer supplied protection
- High chemical resistance
- 30ml Bottle of Molecule 9H Ceramic Coating
- Application Kit – 1 Block & 5 Cloths
- Foil Packaging with Instructions
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.