Carbon Collectives diamond-infused Nero Self-Healing Ceramic Coating is an ultra-hydrophobic coating which can be used on PPF, vinyl wrapped or painted finishes. Once applied, the coating becomes the active layer on top of the surface, protecting against chemicals, bird droppings, UV rays & even minor scratches for up to 5 years.
Nero has a high active content, consisting of diamond particles, this helps to maximise gloss & protection whilst aiding the self-healing process. This helps to keep your paint swirl free for longer. Nero Self-Healing Ceramic Coating can also be used as a topcoat over Carbon Collectives 9H Molecule Ceramic Coating, increasing scratch resistance and durability up to 7 years.
Carbon Collective recommend using their Panel Wipe Microfibres with the Pro Range as they have been designed for removing excess coating, increasing your work flow and saving you time.
Safe to be used on the following finishes:
- Vinyl Wraps
- Matt finishes
- Satin finishes
- Gloss finishes
- Use on PPF & vinyl wraps
- Enhances gloss, matt & satin finishes
- Gloss boosting properties
- Ultra hydrophobic
- High active content
- Low solvent content
- Makes surface easier to maintain
- Water repellency angle of 110º
- Draining angle as low as 17º
- Wipe on, wipe off application
Durability & Scratch Resistance
- Self-Healing Ceramic Coating
- 5H hardness
- Durable for a minimum of 5 years
- Durable for 7 Years when paired with Molecule 9H
- More durable & longer lasting than dealer supplied protection
- High chemical resistance
What's in the box?
- 30ml Bottle of Nero Self-Healing Ceramic Coating
- 4 x 75mm Microfibre Applicators
- Foil Packaging with Instructions
Estimated dispatch time within 5 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.