Advanced Display Unit from ECUMaster is available in a 5” and 7” versions. Both versions feature high resolution, high visibility anti-glare screens, guaranteeing perfect visibility in any lighting conditions. The ADU comes with multiple pre-configured pages, which can be customized by the end user to display data required at every race stage (e.g. practice, qualification, race, troubleshooting, etc.). Pages may be changed manually or automatically (based on defined conditions). Each channel displayed on a page (gauges, icons, texts, etc.) can be easily modified in real time using user-friendly Windows based software. The comprehensive overlay system facilitates a multiple page display for important data (e.g. low oil pressure, best lap, etc.) independent of the actual page displayed.
Using IR beacons or a GPS system, the dash turns into a powerful lap timer with a predictive timing function. By selecting the Qualification page, you enable a “Qualification Mode” which uses advanced predictive lap timing based on an automatically updated “best” reference lap.
User configurable timers can be adjusted for additional functionality (pit stop timer, etc.). The Advanced Display Unit also supports thermal cameras for monitoring brake discs or tyre temperatures (up to 16 points per tyre).
Communication with other devices in the car is provided via two built-in, independent CAN-BUS communication ports. CAN templates are provided for most popular ECUs, and are fully configurable, allowing you to connect our hardware to virtually any engine management system.
To ensure that all features work seamlessly, the device is based on a 32-bit automotive controller paired with a state of the art graphics processor. This combination provides the perfect working environment for any engineer or driver and guarantees anti-aliased, high-quality graphics at 50 frames per second. For further data analysis, data channels can be logged to a USB Flash drive with a frequency of up to 500Hz. All of these “Must Have” features and more are housed in a rugged, specially CNC machined, black anodized enclosure.
Free, easy to install firmware upgrades further improve system capabilities (e.g. new strategies, CAN data streams).
Advanced Display Unit Specification:
- Temperature range: AECQ100 GRADE3 (-40 to +85˚C)
- Reverse battery protection: Yes, internal
- Operating voltage: 6-22V, immunity to transients according to ISO 7637
- Rev.1 ->IP 60, custom CNC machined aluminium
- Rev.2 ->IP 65, custom CNC machined aluminium (sealed)
- Connectors: 1 x 35 positions, AMP Automotive connector
- PC communication: CAN BUS – Ecumaster interface, Peak or Kvaser
- Display Type: TFT 800×480
- Brightness of display: 5″ – 600 cd/m2, 7″ – 1000 cd/m2
- Analogue inputs: 8 inputs, 10 bits, 0-5 V, software controlled pull-up/pull-down 10K resistor. Al analog inputs can be used as a switches
- Digital inputs: 8 digital inputs, software controlled input sensitivity (VR, Hall), software controlled 4K7 pull-up resistors, used for engine speed sensors, Flex Fuel, wheel speeds, turbocharger shaft speed. All digital inputs can be used as switches
- Outputs: 2 low side outputs (switch to ground), up to 2A, 1 analogue output (0-5V) 10 bits
- +5V Output: Monitored 5V output for powering external sensors
- CAN Interface: 2 x CAN2.0 A/B, 250, 500, 1000 Kbps
- CAN streams: User-defined
- Serial communication : RS232 Rx/Tx, AiM protocols, Ecumaster, Hondata Kpro, Autronic
- USB: Used for logging to external USB memory
- Light Emitting Diodes: 15 ultra bright RGB LEDs
- Accelerometer/gyroscope: 3D accelerometer + 3D gyroscope for the analysis of vehicle dynamics
- Real-time clock: Yes, battery powered
- Light sensor: Yes, for automatic correction of brightness
- Temperature sensor : Yes, for monitoring device temperature
- Ecumaster EMU CLASSIC serial
- Ecumaster EMU CLASSIC CAN
- Ecumaster EMU BLACK
- Autronic SM-4
- DTA Fast S series
- Ecumaster PMU
- EMERALD K3/K6
- EVO X
- Haltech Elite
- Hondata Kpro4 (Serial)
- Hondata Kpro4 (CAN)
- Life Racing
- LINK ECU
- Megasquirt 2 & 3
- MoTeC M400,M600, M800
- MoTeC M1
- Pectel SQ-6
- OBD 2 over CAN ecus
- Any ECU able to send data over CAN BUS
If your ECU is not listed above please contact us to create a configuration for your device.
Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.