Variohm Throttle Position Sensor from Northampton Motorsport with a Deutsch DTM connector. (Deutsch DTM male connector available separately if required). This hall effect sensor has is specifically designed to operate on either the left side or the right side depending on how it’s been wired. For more information, please see the technical drawing below.
The Variohm Euro XPD D-Shaft TPS is a Non-Contacting Rotary Position Sensor. It is extremely robust and offers long life. It is IP68 protection rated, has selectable mounting options. The D-Shaft comes with a 32mm PCD mounting.
- Typical Life Cycle: >50 million movements (restriction by mechanics)
- Torque: < 0.1 Ncm
- Measuring range: 360º redundant, signal 1 cw, signal 2 ccw
- Housing: High grade temperature resistant plastic
- D-Shaft: Nylon 66
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +125° C (Short term 150º C)
- Vibration: 5…2000 Hz; Amax = 0.75 mm; amax = 20g to IEC 60068-2-6
- IP rating: IP68 (minimum)
- Supply Voltage: 5V +/- 0.5V
- Output signal: Ratiometric 5%…95% of supply (+/-25mv of specified electrical output range for both start & end voltage)
- Independant linearity: +/- 0.5% of each signal range
- Isolation resistance: 200 MΩ (500 VDC, 1 bar, 2s)
- Cable type: Raychem Spec 55, 24 AWG; Sleeving – Raychem DR25
- Pin 1: Power +5V
- Pin 2: Signal 1 (Channel 1 / Left Hand)
- Pin 3: Signal 2 (Channel 2 / Right Hand)
- Pin 4: Ground
Please Note: If the plug is removed or if the wires are damaged, this immediately voids the warranty.
This TPS is kept in stock at all times. Estimated dispatch time within one working day.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.