ECUMaster GPS to CAN module with AutoSport connection is a device designed to provide position information over CAN bus. This module can use combination of different navigation systems (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo) as well as IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) to provide position updates at a rate of 20Hz.
Position data can be used to measure lap times, estimate current lap time, draw track maps and analyse vehicle logs with respect to track position.
- Operating supply voltage: 6-22 V, immunity to transients according to ISO 7637
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes, internal up to 16 V
- Temperature range: -40 to +85 °C
- Enclosure: IP65, bespoke CNC machined aluminum
- Size and weight: (AS version) 66×49×44 mm, 74 g
- Connector: (AS version) Plug: DEUTSCH ASX602-06SN Socket: DEUTSCH ASX202-06PN
- CAN-bus bitrate: 1 Mbps, 500 kbps, 250 kbps, 125 kbps
- PC communication: Using USB to CAN interface (ECUMASTER USBtoCAN, PEAK, Kvaser)
- Supported systems :GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- Supported antennas: Active
- Update frequency: 20 Hz (up to 10 Hz with IMU fusion disabled and GPS only)
- Calibrated IMU update frequency: 1 Hz (axes aligned with the vehicle frame)
- High rate IMU update frequency: 100 Hz (axes aligned with the enclosure of the device)
- Velocity accuracy: 0.5 m/s
- Velocity maximum: 500 m/s
- Velocity resolution: 0.01 m/s
- Velocity latency: < 20 ms
- Position accuracy: 2 m
- Height accuracy: 2.5 m
- Heading accuracy: 1°
- Heading resolution: 0.01°
- Cold starts: 26 sec
- Aided starts: 3 sec
- Re-acquisition: 1 sec
Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.