Ecumaster as a brand quickly became popular for delivering excellent value for money products. This ethos was also noticed by high calibre motorsport customers and OEMs, that developed a need for a more professional line of products. For this reason, we would like to introduce our new PMU16 AS.
The PMU16 Autosport Version is designed for demanding customers and installations where reliability and robustness is priority.
Autosport connectors represent the highest quality connector available and are the standard for professional motorsports and aerospace industries. The battery connection utilizes a RadlokTM connector rated to 200 amps that can be disconnected without the need for any tools. The output connector is a custom 18 pin, 12 gauge connector designed and manufactured specifically for Ecumaster. The unit features an IP65 environmental protection rating, permitting its use in the harshest of conditions, including dusty and wet environments.
Compared to the standard PMU16, 6 low side outputs have been added and are rated at 1 amp per channel. 14 of the main output channels are rated at 25 amps, with two output channels rated at 40 amps.
As always with Ecumaster products mating connectors and terminals are included at no extra cost, which represents substantial savings and saves the hassle of ordering separate components.
- Temperature range: AECQ100 GRADE1 (40 to +125 C)
- CPU: 32 bits automotive, gOMIPS
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes, internal
- Operating voltage: 6-22V, immunity to transients according to ISO 7637
- Enclosure: IP65, bespoke NC machined aluminium
- Size (mm) and weight (g): 177×84×46.1, 360g
- 1 x AS shell size 24, 19 x 12AWG
- 1 x AS shell size 14, 37 x 22AWVG
- 1 x RADLOK 8mm battery terminal
- PC communication: CAN (ECUMASTER USBtoCAN, PEAK CAN, KVASER)
- High current outputs: 14x25A(cont.), 2x40A(cont.) with overcurrent and overheating protection. Outputs may be paired to increase continuous current capability. Current and voltage is measured for each output
- Low side outputs: 6x 1A (13A peak) with overload thermal shutdown
- Total current output: 200A continuous (with RL00801-50RE connector (50mm^2 wire))
- Output current control step 100mA
- Wipers output: Dedicated output with wiper braking feature
- +5V: Monitored 5V, 500mA output for powering external sensors.
- Analog inputs: 16 inputs, 10 bit resolution, 0-5V (protected), with software selectable 10K Ohm pullup and pulldowns
- CAN Keypads:
- 2x Ecumaster keypads (4, 6, 8, 12 keys)
- 1 x MoTeC/RaceGrade,
- 1 × Grayhill
- Output state indication: 16 bicolour LEDs
- Accelerometer/Gyroscope: 3D accelerometer with 3D gyroscope for logging and crash detection Real time clock : Yes, super capacitor for backup power (up to 3 days)
- CAN interface: 2x CAN 2.0 A/B (125, 250, 500, 1000 kbps)
- Input/output stream: User defined with bit masking up to 100 input messages
- Logging memory: 256 Mbytes (3 hours of logging at maximum bandwidth)
- Logging speed: Variable, defined per channel, up to 500Hz
- Logging to PC: Yes
- Logical operators: AND, OR, NOT. XOR > < = »= <= I-, isTruo, isFalse, Toggle, Flash, Pulse
- Number of functions: 100
- Number of operations: 250
- Update frequency: 500hz
- Special functions: Wipers, indicators
Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.