The input and output states of the keypad are transmitted / received via CAN 2.0B allowing the system to full flexibility with many ECUs & controllers. Used in conjunction with a Life Racing PDU the keypad blends easily with ‘PDU Setup’ schematic software allowing for quick and easy system integration.
- 20 switch outputs over CAN
- 24 configurable LED indicators with adjustable brightness
- 1 CAN 2.0B interface
- 6 to 32V input range with reverse polarity protection
- 9way D-Type connector
- Ruggedised plastic moulded case
- Splash resistant for motorsport fluids
- Optional M12 cutout holes for additional physical switches
- Maximum dimensions 170x105x35mm
- Operating Temperature -25 to 85
- Total mass ~210g
- A sticker kit is supplied with every keypad in six colours for custom layouts
Warranty and Servicing
- This equipment comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and failures however misuse or damage will not be covered under warranty.
Here at Northampton Motorsport, we also offer a full wiring and fitting service as well as engine calibration on our in house Superflow AD30 2 wheel drive chassis dyno. For more information, please contact us and a member of our team would be happy to assist with your enquiry:
Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.