The Life Racing SD4 can be configured using PC software or on the wheel itself with keypad inputs. This allows custom layouts, easy page navigation and programmable driver aids, warnings and alarms. All functions can be simulated in software or by the playback of data files (.LRD) before programming.
Life Racing SD4 Pro Racing Wheel Specification:
- Powerful RISC CPU for advanced strategy execution
- Real time maths up to 8000 operators a second
- 3” WVGA ultra bright anti-glare screen with intelligent auto dimming
- 8 RGB configurable high intensity shift lights
- 6 RGB configurable warning lights
- 10 user configurable snap action switches
- 5 user configurable 10 position rotary inputs
- 2 Gear paddle inputs
- 2 Progressive clutch paddle inputs
- Up to 3 external switch inputs
- Up to 3 user configurable discrete low side outputs
- Dedicated Radio Output – functional even if power is lost
- Twin 100 MHz Ethernet for calibration, configuration and ECU streaming
- 2 CAN 2.0B interfaces with fully flexible CAN configuration
- RS232 serial interface
- Clutch Paddles
If you would like to add Clutch paddles to your racing wheel, please make your selection whilst adding the dash to the basket in the option at the top of the listing.
- 8V to 80V input voltage range with reverse polarity protection
- 13Way Deutsch Autosport quick release column connector
- 9way Deutsch Autosport curly connector
- 8way Lemo connector
- Full carbon fibre body and optional custom grips
- Maximum dimensions not including the quick release structure are 280 x 195 x 60mm
- Total mass is ~875 grams (PRO spec inc standard grips and paddles)
- This equipment comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and failures however misuse or damage will not be covered under warranty.
Here at Northampton Motorsport, we also offer a full wiring and fitting service as well as engine calibration on our in house Superflow AD30 2 wheel drive chassis dyno. For more information, please contact us and a member of our team would be happy to assist with your enquiry:
All ECU’s are configured to order so the lead times can vary. Estimated dispatch time within 10 working days.
Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual parts may differ slightly in appearance.